Thursday, May 13, 2010

FOXY

Ok so I get that I have a very cute dog, but she must have mind control or something cause I have seen some people do some pretty odd things! They let her lick their face which is gross! They stop in their cars to ask what she is (this isn't even at a light or anything)! The Venice local bums all know her. The wierdest thing I've seen so far though was yesterday. After stopping the basketball game he was playing at the Venice courts this pretty intimidating large black man got down on all fours just so he could play with and pet my dog some baby talk was even involved....
SHE CAN'T BE THAT CUTE?

3 comments:

  1. She is that cute. Fuck how do we get a hold of each other? Im gonna go for a bike ride after work stop by if your around I get off at 5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HAVE MY PHONE BACK NOW AT LEAST!
    I was working babe! maybe tomorrow i get off at 5 as well

    ReplyDelete