Thursday, April 22, 2010

Stuck In Hartford

Ok so last night I had the weirdest fucking dream! I am stuck in the airport. So basically i was in Hawaii at the outrigger canoe club with all my brothers and sisters. So my youngest brother is running around the pool(that they don't actually have there) and somehow Weezy is there. This is in my dream B T Dubbs. So for some reason he picks up my brother, and so I was like, "no way you're Lil Wayne." So he said "yeah who's this little kid" and i was like, "oh that's my brother Khanrad," and he says "cute kid." DUH! So I tell him he has to take a picture with my brother cause it just has to happen, but in the picture he ends up looking like funny black dude who looks like a kid I forget his name. Anyway some how it turns to night time, and I'm still partying with Lil Wayne who says, "you know I'm a star i could trash this place if i want." I thought that was stupid so i said something really deep that I can't remember and he gave me a hug. However in my dream if you give Weezy a hug you basically are agreeing to like sleep with him or something which is weird I don't remember this part clearly. So for some reason he calls up his friend James Franco who shows up at the party... and I give him a hug... In my dream James Franco smells really good. I mean really good like fresh laundry and just good! Sooo after James Franco shows up everyones cell phones stop working, and everyone at the party decide it's because of aliens. So James Franco dissapears somewhere Weezy is sitting in a corner, and in this short amount of time i manage to get on his bad side, so I'm sitting there trying to suck up to him and get him to like me again when in walks my highschool crush! Who happens to have a 30 rack and is attending Malibu University ( I wish that actually exsisted)
I forgot where i was going with this but I'm stuck in the airport and it suckss!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment