Monday, March 29, 2010

Feet Just Go

I recently have felt inspired, pictures will follow one day.
This song has gotten my creative juices flowing, plus the bright colors the drawings in the video have me frothing for summer . I would just like to say... out of the blue is not about making money... anymore. It's about me wasting money making sweatshirts I like for the people in my life that I like... oh and for myself. However if you would like to pay me for a sweatshirt i will not stop you it's actually preferable. I was at one point ambitious, but theres so many people out there trying to make a name for themselves in the clothing that I think I should just leave it to the pros, and pro I am definitely not. Let's see where this new thought process takes me now!
WHO NEEDS TO THINK WHEN
YOUR FEET JUST GO

No comments:

Post a Comment